Design awards won by our students and graduates.
International Design Awards
We’re proud to watch our Shillington students be recognised by the creative industry for their extraordinary work, especially when many had little to zero experience before studying with us.
Adobe Design Achievement Awards
ADAA is an international competition for creative students of all disciplines.
- Johanna Hagenauer named Top Talent for Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2019
- 32 Shillington Semi-Finalists for Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2018
- 4 Shillington Semi-Finalists for Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2017
Graphic Design USA
Each year GDUSA identifies top students and schools in the United States.
- Shillington GDUSA Top Graphic Design School 2019
- 22 Shillington Student and Teacher Winners of 2018 American Graphic Design Awards
- 2 Shillington Students to Watch 2018
- Shillington GDUSA Top Graphic Design School 2018
- 11 Shillington Winners for 2017 American Graphic Design Awards
- 2 Shillington Students to Watch 2017
- Shillington GDUSA Top Graphic Design School 2017
- Seda Gumustas wins GDUSA American Package Design Awards 2015
The AGDA Design Awards recognise the very best of Australian communication design.
- 39 Shillington AGDA Finalists and 9 Distinctions in 2018
- 17 Shillington AGDA Finalists in 2017
- 10 Shillington AGDA Finalists in 2016
- 9 Shillington AGDA Finalists in 2015
Since 2016, The Design Kids runs a global competition judged by international industry leaders.
- 2 Shillington TDK Winners in 2018
- 2 Shillington TDK Winners in 2017
- 3 Shillington TDK Winners in 2016
Print Futures Awards
Print Futures Awards offers £1500 grants to design students to use towards their new careers as graphic designers.
#MadeAtShillington Awards and Recognition
Industry awards for design work produced at Shillington in only 3 months full-time or 9 months part-time.
- Anny Murphy wins a 2019 American Package Design Award
- Megan Dweck wins a Type Directors Club 2018 Certificate of Typographic Excellence
- Alice Q. Lin receives 4 Merit Finalist Awards in The Young Ones 2018
- Katie O’Rourke wins Design Category of Zealous Creative Awards 2018
- Camila Rogelis, finalist in 2 categories for the 2017 Latin American Design Awards
- 9 Shillington Finalists and Winner for The Rookies 2017
- Shillington Graduate Maria Rodriguez wins Rookie of the Year 2017
- Moshe Bien wins Goodtype’s Kickstarter Challenge 2015
Industry recognition for design work produced at Shillington in only 3 months full-time or 9 months part-time.
- Sylvan Hillebrand’s Whiskey Packaging and Ellie Pinney’s Edible Insect Packaging featured by World Brand & Packaging Design Society
- Muneebah Waheed’s Handmade Typeface featured on Creative Pool and published in The Making of Artistic Typefaces.
- Selina Lalli-Sangha shortlisted for 2018 Creative Pool Annual
- Shillington projects featured on Packaging of the World: Jessica Bakker, Siuzanna Aavnesova, Katie Mayze, Jessica Coates, Peter Howell
The judging panel for the design category included Wallpaper Magazine and Creative Review, so it was amazing to know my student work had been seen by people like that in the industry.
Industry recognition for design work produced by Shillington graduates with real-world clients.