Teach design and share your passion.
Careers at Shillington
Shillington is a fun and inspiring place to work! New ideas are championed, close friendships are made and best of all—the work we do transforms the lives and careers of our students.
Want to teach?
E-mail email@example.com. We accept rolling applications year-round.
All our teachers are practicing graphic designers who create a classroom environment bursting at the seams with creative energy. They are not only talented creatives, but brilliant mentors who go above and beyond to push their students to the next level.
What are we looking for? No teaching experience required, just a passion for design and mentoring. You would be working with an experienced teaching team and be trained in how to teach.
- Passion. Eats, breathes and sleeps design
- Experience. Four years minimum experience with an outstanding design portfolio
- Communication. Strong communicator both visually and verbally
- Efficiency. Well organised with exceptional time management skills
- Skilled. Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
- Qualified. Diploma or degree qualifications
- Geeky. Web design and UX experience
- Teacher? Prior teaching experience is not required