Teach design and share your passion.
At Shillington, all our teachers are practicing graphic designers who create a classroom environment bursting at the seams with creative energy. They are not only talented creatives, but brilliant mentors who go above and beyond to push their students to the next level.
We hire teachers on a rolling basis in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We’re looking for:
- Passion. Eats, breathes and sleeps design
- Experience. Four years minimum experience with an outstanding design portfolio
- Communication. Strong communicator both visually and verbally
- Efficiency. Well organised with exceptional time management skills
- Skilled. Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
- Qualified. Diploma or degree qualifications
- Geeky. Web design and UX experience
- Teacher? Prior teaching experience is not required
If you’d like to be considered for the next available position as a full-time or part-time design teacher, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
I have never felt more creative than when I’m teaching. There is something very special about a group of enthusiastic like-minded people coming together every day to live and breathe design.