Teach design and share your passion.
At Shillington, all our teachers are practicing graphic designers who create a classroom environment bursting at the seams with creative energy. They are not only talented creatives, but brilliant mentors who go above and beyond to push their students to the next level.
Currently open positions:
- Part-Time Teachers in London (Deadline: 2 August 2019)
- Part-Time Teachers in Manchester (Deadline: 2 August 2019)
- Full-Time Teachers in New York City
- Part-Time Teachers in New York City
We also hire casual, part-time and full-time teachers on a rolling basis. If interested, please fill out the form below. We’d love to meet you in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane!
What are we looking for?
No teaching experience required, just a passion for design and mentoring. You would be working with an experienced teaching team and be trained in how to teach.
- Passion. Eats, breathes and sleeps design
- Experience. Four years minimum experience with an outstanding design portfolio
- Communication. Strong communicator both visually and verbally
- Efficiency. Well organised with exceptional time management skills
- Skilled. Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
- Qualified. Diploma or degree qualifications
- Geeky. Web design and UX experience
- Teacher? Prior teaching experience is not required
Become a teacher! Please apply below.
I have never felt more creative than when I’m teaching. There is something very special about a group of enthusiastic like-minded people coming together every day to live and breathe design.