Thanking graduates for sharing their experience.
Refer new students and you could win an iPad Pro!
#Shillumni—you’ve referred so many amazing students to Shillington over the years. We want to say thank you!
From 1 February 2021 to 1 February 2022, all #Shillumni who refer a new student will be entered into a draw to win a brand new iPad Pro (12.9-inch display, 128 GB, Wi-Fi). Read the full terms and conditions below, but here’s the gist:
- Refer and win! If your friend applies for any Shillington course between 1 February 2021 and 1 February 2022, you’ll automatically go in the draw. Shillington will randomly select a #Shillumni winner from around the globe. One winner will be selected every quarter—5 May 2021, 4 August 2021, 5 November 2021 and 3 February 2022.
- No limit. Refer as many new students as you want. Each referral increases your probability of winning!
- Make sure your friends know the deal before applying. They must share your referral details within their online application. Cannot be added retroactively.
- We’ll send the iPad wherever you are. Not based in one of our campus countries? No worries—if you’re the big winner, we’ll make sure it gets to you.
- All Shillumni referrers will be entered into a draw to win an iPad Pro (12.9-inch display, 128GB, Wi-Fi).
- Shillington will randomly select a #Shillumni winner from around the globe. One winner will be selected every quarter—5 May 2021, 4 August 2021, 5 November 2021 and 3 February 2022.
- No limit on the number of students Shillumni can refer. Each referral increases your probability of winning!
- Shillumni Referral must be selected by enrolling student during online application process. Cannot be added retroactively.
- Enrolling student(s) will be required to provide current email/phone contact details of Shillumni Referrer during their online application process. Details cannot be provided after enrolment.
- Enrolling student(s) can only enter the details of one Shillumni Referrer.
- Shillumni Referral Program only eligible for new enrolments between 1 February 2021 and 1 February 2022. Retroactive referrals will not be recognised.
- Shillumni Referral Program only eligible for applications received before 1 February 2022.
- Shillumni Referral Program eligible for all courses that start after 1 February 2021, as long as application is made before 1 February 2022.
- Currently enrolled students are not permitted to withdraw their application and reapply using the Shillumni Referral Program. Any such referrals will not be honoured.
- Shillington reserves the right to edit the terms and conditions of the Graduate Referral Program without prior notice.