Win a scholarship to study design full-time or part-time.
Don't miss your chance!
We’re offering half scholarships for our September 2017 full-time and part-time graphic design course in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. That’s right—full-time or part-time at any of our six campuses around the world.
Download the application form below for full details. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Respond in writing to three questions.
- Why do you want to study at Shillington?
- What does creativity mean to you?
- What do you want to get out of your Shillington experience?
- Show us your passion for design. We want to know why you love design and why you’re a perfect choice for the scholarship. Your submission can take any form—written or visual. Surprise us!
Be sure to read full terms and conditions on the application form, but here’s the gist:
- Successful applicants will receive a 50% reduction in total course fees for their campus city. You must be able to cover all incidental costs of the course.
- Citizenship requirements. In Australia, the scholarship is only available to Australian citizens, permanent residents or New Zealand citizens. In the United Kingdom, the scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the EU (including Norway and Switzerland). In the United States, the scholarship is only available to United States citizens or permanent residents.
- If selected, you will be notified via telephone on Friday, 4 August 2017.
- The scholarship is only available for our full-time and part-time graphic design course starting September 2017. It is non-transferrable.