Study at Shillington with Knoma
Funding Through Knoma
We’ve partnered with Knoma to provide an accessible and fee-free finance option for our students. Knoma is a student finance group, that helps people achieve their creative dreams by facilitating access to fair and ethical funding for eligible UK residents.
Once approved, Knoma can finance up to £10,000 in course fees upfront, so you can spread the cost over a maximum of 10 monthly payments with 0% interest. All you need to start studying is to complete your online application and pay the remaining course fees directly to Shillington. You can complete your study before you have completed paying for the course.
Check if you are eligible in 30 seconds without any damage to your credit score.
To be eligible to use Knoma, you must:
- be a UK resident for the last 12 months
- be over 18 years of age
- have a UK bank account
- be currently employed (full time, part time or self employed)
- be able to pay the remaining course fees not covered by Knoma when you apply to Shillington (£950 for part-time, £1,250 for full-time).
Knoma believes that people who want to further their skills shouldn’t have to pay unfair fees to finance their education. You can choose how many months you wish to repay the loan with a maximum period of 10 months.
How it Works
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or book in a chat with a Shillington Course Advisor who can answer any of your questions.
- Check your eligibility without any damage to your credit score.
- If you pass the eligibility check, email email@example.com for an application link for your choice of course, choose your loan amount and deposit to be paid upfront to Shillington.
- Your application should be approved within 24 hours.
- Once approved, Shillington will send you your course application form and link to pay your upfront deposit.
- Once the deposit has cleared, you are ready to start your Shillington course! Knoma will take the monthly Direct Debit repayments over the agreed repayment term (up to 10 months).