Don’t miss out on your chance to work with one of the biggest brands in the world! Deadline: Monday 16 March, 9am.
Feeling stuck for inspiration? Full brief below, but here are some pointers from H&M to get you started:
• Create an artwork that resembles your own creative breakthrough.
• Present your own creative process you’ve developed while training.
• Tie in the number of the new store where you work will be featured: 351.
Submit here! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Break through and shine as a creative.
For the first time ever, Shillington has teamed up with H&M to empower the next generation of designers. We’re offering a unique opportunity for London Shillumni to showcase their artwork on the front of their new Oxford Street concept store for a limited period. The store exterior will become a canvas that champions creativity and celebrates the opening of H&M’s younger profile store. Winners will have their artwork displayed to over 500,000 people every day!
• Strict colour palette—H&M Pantone 2035 C , white & black only!
• High res portrait imagery, must be scalable up to A0 or larger.
Those selected will receive:
• Artwork displayed on one of the busiest shopping streets in the world.
• Your Instagram handle displayed for potential clients.
• A cash prize.
• A chance to work with one of the biggest brands in the world.
Deadline: Monday 16 March 9am
Winners will be notified by Shillington on the week commencing 16 March—where we will be asking for a high res file.