Are you a left-brainer who loves the design industry? Shillington is looking for a new Student Experience Manager at our Sydney head office.
Shillington has a fun, vibrant and inspirational classroom environment—and it’s the same in the office! We’re looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team and feels passionate about our mission.
The role will involve working closely with our wonderful students—prior, during and after their courses. Although it’s not a design job, you’ll work with designers and keep involved in the creative industry. Duties include:
- Implementing best practice in all stages of student lifecycle to ensure a positive learning experience. From prospective students through to #Shillumni.
- Managing student administration processes including applications, enrolments, file/record management, reporting, course evaluations, policies and procedures and accreditation.
- Working closely with our Director and Part-Time Coordinator on matters relating to student issues.
- Managing/analysing course evaluations to ensure student voice is being heard. Monitor trends and implement changes.
- Working closely with Student Experience Managers globally to improve the student experience by developing innovative and more efficient solutions to recurring issues.
- Ensuring that student handbook, assessments and other course content and materials are in-keeping with compliance regulations in Australia. Facilitating government reporting as required.
- Maintaining the Australian class/campus noticeboards and direct communication with teachers.
- Studio management—day-to-day running of 3 campuses from building maintenance and stationery orders to organising graduations, staff travel and AGM meetings.
You will need to be organised, thorough and energetic, but we’re not expecting you to have experience in all of the above. We’re looking for a friendly person who loves coming to work and enjoys a drink on Fridays!
Please email (1) your CV and (2) a short statement about why you think you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.