Do you love graphic design and want to inspire the next generation?
Shillington is always on the lookout for passionate Graphic Designers to teach! Express your interest to teach at any campus via work with us, or if you’re based in Sydney—apply directly to teach full-time or part-time.
Teaching at Shillington requires a keen design eye, industry insight, ideas and the desire to give back. Have you mentored a Junior Designer and loved every minute? There is no greater feeling than helping a student fulfil their dream of becoming a Graphic Designer.
No teaching experience required. You’ll work with an experienced teaching team, and be trained in how to teach. The role also comes with 8 weeks annual leave.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion – Eats, breathes and sleeps design
- 4+ years Design Experience – Solid design experience with an outstanding design portfolio
- Communication – Strong communicator, both visually and verbally
- Efficiency – Well organised, with exceptional time management skills
- Skilled – Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Sketch is a plus
- Technical – Digital and UX experience
- Personality – Are you someone with a positive attitude who works well as part of a team