Join Sarah Hyndman for a Decoding Type Trends (Semiotics) Masterclass!
A fantastic opportunity for Shillumni to learn how to decode the typography of everyday products. What does it reveal about changing moods and attitudes over the last five years? How does it motivate your decisions? How can you future-proof your typographic choices?
Update your knowledge and explore how typography reflects wider future trends.
Typography is the voice of a brand and it creates a first impression before you even read the words. In this session we’ll work across a series of categories with real life examples. You’ll come away understanding how type is used to create meaningful stories and to code different emotions for a brand.
You will learn:
- About the reign of ‘Millennial sans’.
- The story behind the style of comfort and nostalgia.
- How minimalism became the new premium.
- About the resurgence of 150-year-old type to reflect an edgier world.
- What trends we’re seeing today.
The session will be delivered by Sarah Hyndman. Sarah is the author of the bestselling book Why Fonts Matter and the founder of Type Tasting.
Limited spaces—so act fast!