FREE and exclusive Shillumni event in Manchester on Thursday, 29 November 2018! Join us for What Employers Want: How to Get Hired in the United Kingdom (Password: Shillumni2018) and hear straight from credible creative industry employers for tips to better stand out on the job hunt.
- Moderated panel discussion, followed by
- One-on-one portfolio reviews to get personalised feedback and advice
- Grab a drink and network with fellow Shillumni and Shillington staff
Who’s joining us?
- Phil Cookson, Director of Creative Resource
- Ted Holden, Co-Founder of Holdens
- Karl Sanderson, Creative Director at Vivid
- Aimee Stapleton, Senior Recruitment and HR Manager at Havas Lynx Group
- Ross MacKay, Senior Designer at Vivid and Shillington Graduate
- Charly Tudor, Senior Designer at Holdens and Shillington Graduate
Act fast! RSVP required. Password: Shillumni2018
- Watch Panel Discussion
- Watch Panel Discussion + One-on-One Portfolio Review — limited spaces! If you select this ticket—you must e-mail us before Thursday, 22 November with your (1) website link, (2) CV and (3) sample cover letter.
When and where?
What Employers Want: How to Get Hired in the United Kingdom
Thursday, 29 November
L5, 1 Portland St
Manchester M1 3BE
Please note this event is exclusively for Shillington graduates. All registrations will be cross-referenced with our database. Questions? Call us on +44 (0) 161 237 3063.