FREE and exclusive Shillumni event in London on Wednesday, 22 May 2019! Join us for What Employers Want: How to Get Hired in the United Kingdom (Password: Shillumni2019) and hear straight from credible creative industry employers for tips to better stand out on the job hunt.
- Moderated panel discussion, followed by
- One-on-one portfolio reviews to get personalised feedback and advice
- Grab a drink and network with fellow Shillumni and Shillington staff
Who’s joining us?
- Katie Lee, Senior Designer at Lawless and Shillington Graduate
- Jack Beckett, Founder of Outside and Shillington Graduate
- James Wood, Co-founder and Creative Director of ShopTalk
- Anton Wade, Design Director at MakeDo
- Kate Galle, Creative Director at Design Bridge
- Stephen McGilvray, Creative Director at Wolff Olins and former Shillington Part-time Teacher
- Jason Taylor, Business Manager at Become Recruitment
Act fast! RSVP required. Password: Shillumni2019
- Watch Panel Discussion
- Watch Panel Discussion + One-on-One Portfolio Review — limited spaces! If you select this ticket—you must e-mail us before Wednesday, 15 May with your (1) website link, (2) CV and (3) sample cover letter.
When and where?
What Employers Want: How to Get Hired in the United Kingdom
Wednesday, 22 May
L3 Bury House, 31 Bury St
London EC3A 5AR
Please note this event is exclusively for Shillington graduates. All registrations will be cross-referenced with our database. Questions? Call us on +44 (0) 20 7621 1778.