FREE and exclusive Shillumni event in London on Wednesday, 22 May 2019! Join us for What Employers Want: How to Get Hired in the United Kingdom (Password: Shillumni2019) and hear straight from credible creative industry employers for tips to better stand out on the job hunt.
- Moderated panel discussion, followed by
- One-on-one portfolio reviews to get personalised feedback and advice
- Grab a drink and network with fellow Shillumni and Shillington staff
Who’s joining us?
- Katie Lee, Senior Designer at Lawless and Shillington Graduate
- Anton Wade, Design Director at MakeDo
- Jason Taylor, Business Manager at Become Recruitment
- Loris Shala, Head of Product, UI and Creative at Cogs Agency
- Jack Beckett, Founder of Outside and Shillington Graduate
- Kate Galle, Creative Director at Design Bridge
- Stevo McGilvray, Freelance Designer and former Shillington Teacher
- James Wood, Co-founder and Creative Director of ShopTalk
- Morgan Fletcher, Principal Consultant—Digital Design, UX/UI and Creative at Cogs Agency
Act fast! Limited spaces—RSVP now. Password: Shillumni2019
- Watch Panel Discussion
- Watch Panel Discussion + One-on-One Portfolio Review—sold out! Please e-mail us to be added to the waiting list.
When and where?
What Employers Want: How to Get Hired in the United Kingdom
Wednesday, 22 May
L3 Bury House, 31 Bury St
London EC3A 5AR
Please note this event is exclusively for Shillington graduates. All registrations will be cross-referenced with our database. Questions? Call us on +44 (0) 20 7621 1778.