Hey Shillington students!
Think what you’ve already learnt—you’ve been introduced to two Adobe programs, completed briefs utilising margins, grids, typesetting and paragraph styles! You’ve gone over different visual language, created mood boards and pitched your concepts to clients during concept development.
And we’re not even halfway through.
You’re Not Alone!
At Shillington, the well-being of our students and staff is our number 1 priority. We aim to create an inspirational learning environment, where our students feel supported at every stage. That’s why we’re big advocates of Mental Health, and the benefits of having good Mental Health.
If you feel as though you’re having trouble and can’t speak to anybody about it, please give us an email and any meetings will be completely confidential.
Alternatively, check out the following sites—
Check out the following apps—
- Sleepio → sleep support
- Calm → meditation & sleep support
- Moodpath → stress, depression & anxiety management
- Dailyo Journal → personal reflection & journaling
- Headspace → relaxation & meditation exercises
- Pacifica → anxiety & depression management
- Fabulous → overall self care
- Brainwave Studio → relaxation, stress relief, sleep support, meditation and mind training system
Check out some Shillington Blog posts—
Our most recent Shillington Post was dedicated to mental health and well-being, written and designed by our very own Shillington staff.