Hey Shillington students!
Think what you’ve already learnt—you’ve been introduced to two Adobe programs, completed briefs utilising margins, grids, typesetting and paragraph styles! You’ve gone over different visual language, created mood boards and pitched your concepts to clients during concept development.
And we’re only (almost) halfway through.
You’re Not Alone!
At Shillington, the well-being of our students and staff is our number 1 priority. That’s why we’re big advocates of Mental Health, and the benefits of having Good Mental Health. But also, being able to notice Mental Ill Health and respond efficiently.
If you feel as though you’re having trouble and can’t speak to anybody about it, please give us an email and any meetings will be completely confidential. We can take your mind off of your deadlines.
Alternatively, check out the following sites—
Check out the following apps—
- Sleepio → sleep support
- Calm → meditation & sleep support
- Moodpath → stress, depression & anxiety management
- Dailyo Journal → personal reflection & journaling
- Headspace → relaxation & meditation exercises
- Pacifica → anxiety & depression management
- Fabulous → overall self care
- Brainwave Studio → relaxation, stress relief, sleep support, meditation and mind training system
Check out some Shillington Blog posts—