Shillington isn’t only for career-changers. We welcome learners at all levels, including people who have already completed creative degrees or worked in the industry. It’s inspiring when students retrain with us, graduate with a jaw-dropping portfolio, find new confidence and land their dream design jobs.
Read on to meet 20 graduates who decided to head back to school and study design 3 months full-time or 9 months part-time. Check out their work, watch videos and learn more about how they fast-tracked their design careers. Including stories from:
- Caitlin Clancy, Bachelor’s in Design and Art Direction — Designer at The New York Times
- Bianca Oggiano, Master’s in Interior Architecture — Designer at FutureBrand
- Greg Bemis, 2 Years of College Design Degree — Creative at Nike
- Hamish Snow, Bachelor’s in Industrial Design — Designer at Rexlabs
- Tiffany Yee, Bachelor’s in Studio Art — Designer at Forever21
- Lily Moore, Fine Arts Degree — Designer at Sotheby’s
Join us for an upcoming Info Session to learn how Shillington course is tailored to learners at all levels, and is a proven fast-track for creative careers.