Don’t believe you can totally change your career by studying 3 months full-time or 9 months part-time at Shillington?
Read these amazing stories from our graduates, who switched careers as accountants, marketers, teachers and dancers to become designers. Check out their work, watch videos and learn more about how they took the plunge, and you can too! Including stories from:
- Emily Campos, Marketing Professional to UX/UI Designer at Wix
- Mark Osmond, Math Teacher to Graphic Designer at Thumbs Up
- Amy Sheehan, Actress to Associate Art Director at Insider Inc.
- Kelly Hansen, High School Graduate to Graphic Designer at Amazon Books
- Ulrika Johnson, Lawyer to Graphic Designer at Fantasia Accessories
- Olivier Adam, Banker to Freelance Graphic Designer