Win a Scholarship to Study Design at Shillington in September 2018!
Big news! We’re offering half scholarships for our September 2018 full-time and part-time graphic design course in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. That’s right—full-time or part-time at any of our six campuses around the world.
Download the application form for full details. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Respond in writing to three questions.
- Why do you want to study at Shillington?
- What does creativity mean to you?
- What do you want to get out of your Shillington experience?
- Show us your passion for design. We want to know why you love design and why you’re a perfect choice for the scholarship. Your submission can take any form—written or visual. Surprise us!
Want to hear from a few of our 2017 winners? Read interviews with Melbourne winner Arnold Omanyo, Manchester winner Uzma Padia and New York winner Christina Capetola.
Be sure to read full terms and conditions on the application form, but here’s the gist:
- Deadline to apply is Friday, 27 July 2018. Applications must be sent via e-mail.
- Successful applicants will receive a 50% reduction in total course fees for their campus city. If you accept the half scholarship offer, you will need to officially apply via Shillington’s website and pay a deposit of $1000 by Monday 13 August 2018. Remaining course fees must be paid by Friday 31 August 2018. You must be able to cover all incidental costs of the course.
- Proven visa rights to study. The scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the campus country, or those with proven visa rights to study in that respective campus country.
- If selected, you will be notified before Friday, 10 August 2018.
- The scholarship is only available for our full-time and part-time graphic design course starting September 2018. It is non-transferrable.
Questions about the scholarship? Contact us!