Junior Graphic and Web Designer / Full Time / Paid
Auburn NSW AU
Vocational Education, Training and Employment Australia Limited (VETEA) is an Australian organisation that provides education, training, employment and skills development services. We’re now looking for an ambitious designer with an entrepreneurial desire to help support our growth.
VETEA provides educational and professional employment services for the life of your career, from school, progressing through vocational education and training into a career or direct to higher education. We do this through offering exceptional employment consultation, career-planning and ongoing skills development. We aim to be the pathway to every stage of your future career.
Our goal is to create a memorable brand and customer experience throughout all aspects of design – from the print to website design. You’ll be responsible for creating brand and marketing collateral to bring our services to life. It is essential that you carry strong communication skills, time management abilities, and you are keen to explore your creativity working independently and as part of a team.
Your role will include
• Designing printed artwork including sourcing and ordering
• Using design processes and templates to efficiently produce artwork at high volume
• Working with the marketing team to create sales materials
• Designing, building and maintaining websites and all related design materials
• Coordinating with partners and stakeholders on website builds and marketing campaigns
• Recent graduates welcome to apply
• Proficient with Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro
• Ability to build and maintain websites on WordPress
• Ability to turn briefs into high-quality executions delivered in a timely manner
• Dynamic and flexible in your working style and approach
• Comfortable with managing the design of brands across multiple industries and sectors
• Strong attention to detail
This role is perfect for you if…
• You’re a self-starter and love to build new products
• You are passionate about education and training
• You want work with likeminded entrepreneurs
• You are curious to learn about business strategy and growth
• You are not only a conceptual thinker but a practitioner of what you preach
• You welcome design challenges and can offer viable solutions
• You have a “can do” attitude that inspires the team around you
Please send your resume and online portfolio to email@example.com
Applications without portfolios will not be taken into consideration.