Junior Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Holborn, London UK
We are recruiting for two creative Junior Graphic Designers to join our team as soon as possible.
The role of a Junior Graphic Designer includes creating designs according to specifications, being part of a dynamic team, reporting to the Creative Resource Manager, and improving design tasks.
To succeed as a Junior Graphic Designer, you should have original ideas and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful Junior Graphic Designer should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company’s vision.
• Understand project requirements and ideas.
• Use graphic techniques to create drafts.
• Produce logos, banners, and interfaces.
• Pitch creative concepts.
• Collaborate with the team to launch projects.
• Use feedback from other designers to improve.
• Experience with design software and graphics editing
software, such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Time management skills.
• A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
• Graphic Design qualification or similar.