Design & Marketing Assistant / Full Time
We are an award-winning relationships charity, operating services across Greater Manchester. We are looking for a creative, dynamic graphic designer with an interest in or experience of marketing to help support our Marketing Manager and grow our brand.
The role would suit a recent design/marketing graduate or a professional who is keen to start really pursuing their career in this area. The new Design & Marketing assistant would enjoy working as part of a close-knit team and have a real passion for design.
They will have an interest in marketing and will be happy carrying out administration tasks, but also willing to contribute ideas. The role would be perfect for a dynamic individual who wants to get stuck in- someone excited to develop their skills and build a brand.
Bonus points if you’re passionate about relationships, helping others and the charity sector.
Key Duties Include:
– Designing engaging and appropriate material across digital and print
– Managing our digital presence: social media, website, blog, Google
– Supporting the Marketing & Communications Manager in carrying out our strategy
– Carrying out marketing administration tasks
– Helping shape the charity brand
Key Benefits Include:
– Secure full-time, permanent position
– £21,000 salary
– CPD allowance of £150 per year for external training or development opportunities
– Access to conferences, networking and development opportunities
– A positive working environment where creativity, independent thinking and ideas are encouraged
– 28 days paid leave per year
– Additional Christmas Closedown leave – paid
– Your Birthday off, every year!
That not enough? No Worries! Visit the link for more benefits and to download a full Job Description & Person Specification.
– Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
– Fluency in the Adobe Creative suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– Experience in, or demonstrable interest in marketing
A full list of essential and desirable criteria can be found through our website link on the Job Description & Person Spec.
To apply, please visit here - www.talklistenchange.org.uk/design-marketing-assistant
Deadline:Friday 22nd Feb, 5pm
Interview Date: Friday 8th March
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be notified by Thursday 28th Feb