Graphic Design Consultant / Full Time / Paid
Agoura Hills California - USA US
We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer to join our team. If your expertise is to create engaging and on-brand graphics, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with each member at our company and with clients, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements for the project
• Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with the team or clients for a wide range of materials that may include branding, social media content, presentations, and marketing collateral.
• Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
• Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
• Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
• Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
*This is a Full-time and permanently remote position directly supervised by our Senior Graphic Designer. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. We value talented individuals.
To be shortlisted, go to our hiring website here: https://thewfhneeds.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23 – $27 per hour
• Fully Remote
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Work from home
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
• Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
• Familiarity with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
• 1 year in professional graphic design, with a portfolio of work
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, and attention to detail
• Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment