Graphic Design Associate / Full Time / Paid
NY Brooklyn US
The Morris Project is a creative one-stop approach for hospitality.
- Develop brand identities: concept to production
- Design logo marks, type lockups and branding collateral
- Collect images and prepare mood boards
- Design client presentation materials
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
– recent graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s from an accredited school in Graphic Design.
– Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and other Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
– Must have a keen eye for details, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
– Experience with print production and packaging is a plus.
– Sketch a plus, but not required.
Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and other Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
-Name your favorite brand project from The Morris Project & why
-Where do you want to be in your career in 5years.