Fall Graphic Design Intern / Internship / Unpaid
Brooklyn New York US
The Morris Project is looking for a fall graphic design intern. The Morris project is a creative one-stop approach for hospitality covering concept, graphics & interiors.
* Develop brand identities: concept to production
* Design logo marks, type lockups and branding collateral
* Collect images and prepare mood boards
* Design client presentation materials
* Create weekly Instagram themes and posts
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in Graphic Design
* Experience with print production and packaging is a plus
* Sketch is a plus, but not required.
* Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required.
* Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and other Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Must have a keen eye for details, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
* Must have a personal laptop