Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
MANCHESTER Manchester UK
The Growth Company has an exciting new opportunity for a Graphic Designer.
• Design an array of marketing collateral as advised by the Design Manager and the daily production schedule
• Work directly with internal customers to ensure correct briefing, set delivery expectations and ensure fulfilment to time/quality standards.
• Manage jobs from request through to delivery–including art working, printer liaison, etc.
• Ensure brand consistency through quality design work
• Manage own time to ensure scheduled jobs are completed and produced to agreed timescales
• Support briefing process for associated marketing activities, such as photography
• Work with a broader panel of marketing service suppliers on campaign/delivery planning, inputting for design, where required
• Maintain and manage document/asset archiving for BGH materials
Salary: Up to £22,000
• Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail to ensure activity is delivered to a high standard
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Experience in working within established brand guidelines
• Graphic design skills and the ability to create impactful marketing materials
• Proficient in the use of a variety of design software and packages
• Ability to demonstrate creative ambition
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
To apply for this vacancy, please respond with your CV and e-portfolio.