Graduate Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Sharston, Manchester UK
We've got some exciting marketing and new product development plans and we're looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer, brimming with ideas, to help bring them to life.
Fancy a pizza of the action? We are looking for someone who is kind of a big dill!
The Flava People are raising the steaks (Sorry I’ll stop now).
We’ve got some exciting marketing and new product development plans and we’re looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer, brimming with ideas, to help bring them to life. As well as tackling the big projects, we’d like to find someone who’s just as happy and enthusiastic to work on the little touches too.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is experienced and can:
* Inspire an innovate a creative look and feel through thought-provoking ideas and visual applications.
* Maintain brand consistency throughout your work, alongside our marketing team you will act as a guardian for our brands.
* Combine commercial awareness with creative execution, keeping the customer at the heart of all creative solutions
Keeping up with industry trends and best practice
* Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
* Providing great ideas and visuals for campaigns, packaging, customer marketing and digital channels
* Maintain the look and feel of the website
*Producing artwork for print and attending press passes
* Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the Senior Management Team
* Support the sales, marketing and managerial team with creative content
* Conceptualise and produce HTML e-mails
* Design/produce print related marketing material
* Design/produce Social Media Content
The Successful Graphic Designer will be working on:
* Packaging for all current products and new product development
* ATL campaigns (outdoor, print and press ads and BTL activation)
* Brand experiences
* Social media (no need to know any codes)
* Customer Marketing (flyers, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads)
* Internal communications
You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects from concept through to creation
Let’s ketchup if you think you can cut the mustard and we are mint to be!
You’ll need to be:
* A Graphic Designer with a real passion for all things creative and their application in the commercial world
* You’ll be able to show a sound understanding of brand and culture.
* Great creative skills and an impressive portfolio of work to wow us with, preferably including some examples of design for FMCG products
* An ability to deliver strong copy to work alongside creative concepts
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build great relationships with everyone you work with
* You’ll be ready to take on projects from scratch and have the ability to juggle a large workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
In return we’ll give you…
* The opportunity to be part of a strong and entrepreneurial creative marketing team where you can flex your creative muscles on a huge range of brand collateral from NPD packaging, to campaigns and brand experiences
* Great Salary & Benefits
Keen to work for a business with genuine brand values and a strategy in place to deliver them?
Do you want to give your friends job envy?
Be part of the #myjobsbetterthanyours gang and get in touch today to find out more about the Graphic Designer role.
We are all funghi’s here so don’t go bacon our heart (I promise I’m done with all the food puns now) and submit your CV today to find out more!
* Packaging Design
* Experience in ATL Campaigns
* Brand Experience
* Social Media Experience
* Customer Marketing Experience