Senior Graphic Artist / Full Time / Paid
New York New York US
We are seeking a talented Senior Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
They will be responsible for creating strong concept work and original designs for the company across digital and print media. These projects include, but are not limited to, presentations, collateral materials, web page design, e-blast, and social media graphics. They must have the ability to create original layouts and provide solutions and improvements to current processes. The work is heavily focused on presentations using Keynote and InDesign.
They will work closely with editors, merchandising and the design team to collaborate in creating on-target, high quality design solutions that embody brand identity. Candidates should know how to design for the technical end, and think outside the box when it comes to the design and function of the site.
They will have an outstanding portfolio showcasing a high taste level, clean design aesthetic and a less-is-more approach. They have strong visual and storytelling and communication skills. Working according to a tight production schedule and juggling multiple projects at once in not an issue. They have a passion, vision: they work hard and are fun to work with. They know, love and are curious about the creative world at large.
– Execute conceptual creative design and production work on each assigned project to meet stated deadlines, including layouts and any revisions or changes as required through final completion and then production
– Work with internal clients to determine project needs and requirements.
– Coordinate the introduction and development of new, innovative designs to increase the strength of the brand
– Design visually compelling marketing materials and presentations for web and print including but not limited to: brochures, client presentations, marketing collateral, reports, website and social media graphics, event invitations, etc.
– Understand the Marketing Communications strategies and project plans and provide creative direction and multiple solution options
– Other duties for this role will be assigned as necessary/appropriate
-This is an onsite position
$60,000 to $70,000 annual salary
– HTML and CSS experience preferred
– Communication skills – promote positivity and teamwork
– Ability to work independently and proactively
– Management experience ideal
– Apply strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
– Portfolio necessary
– At least 7+ years Graphic Design experience necessary
– Skilled at managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and executing quality designs
– Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, PPT ,Dreamweaver,
Link to portfolio is preferred and please include presentation examples. Thank you.