Graphic Design Internship
Sydney NSW Australia
Are you a creative graphic designer looking to work for an innovative and dynamic team that are making a difference to the health of Australians? Would you like to be part of an internship program where you will gain REAL experience with an up and coming food and nutrition business?
You’ll work with our creative team to provide graphic design support and gain first-hand experience building a brand! We’re looking for a 3-month commitment, for 1 day a week (flexibilities with days and hours). This is initially an unpaid part-time internship, with the potential to become paid in the future.
What You’ll Be Involved In
● Developing creatives for social media and email campaigns
● Editing food images
● Managing and preparing jobs for print
● Developing creative campaign concepts to increase fan followings and drive engagement
● Designing PowerPoint presentations
● Website design
● Be part of a creative, fun and food-loving team.
The Biting Truth is a fast growing nutrition consultancy and health blogging business. The founders are two Accredited Practising Dietitians, Anna and Alex, who use innovative and creative themes to deliver up to date, evidenced based health and nutrition information. They work with a range of big and small companies to provide nutrition-related services and consulting and are looking to expand! Interested?
You’re someone who is keen to get a head start in the world of digital graphic design and has a passion for nutrition and healthy living. You’re an independent, proactive worker, with a real thirst to learn and develop new skills!
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
● Knowledge in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
● Highly motivated, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
● Attention to detail—a must
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
Apply/Respond by: 11/04/2017
We’re looking to get someone on board immediately, so we can’t wait to receive your applications! In an email tell us (1) why you’re the best candidate for this role and what you wish to gain from it, (2) your availability, including potential start date and day of week, and (3) include relevant examples of your work. We’d love to hear from you.