Graphic Designer / Freelance / Paid
St Kilda Victoria AU
We are a boutique design studio specialising in brand identity, graphic design for both print and digital media. We are currently on the look out for a freelance Graphic Designer to join our team, with potential for permanent part time.
– Looking for a freelance graphic designer for project based work with a possibility of turning into part time employment;
– Our projects range from brand identity creation, campaign roll out, packaging design, brochures and booklets, business cards, posters, signage, large format design, digital design, social media etc;
– Size and frequency of projects vary depending on what is scheduled in the studio.
– Live for design and can confidently say you have awesome design skills;
– Ability to think outside of the box and push concepts to the next level while maintaining a minimalist and clean aesthetic;
– Efficient and able to work quickly as some projects have tight deadlines;
– Great attention to detail;
– Can take a client brief and execute;
– Can take direction and deliver design work adhering to brand guidelines;
– Great communicator (verbal and written), reliable and honest;
– Able to work from St Kilda as well as comfortable working from home;
– Have your own laptop/computer with reliable up to date software (Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat).
– Mac environment;
– Experience with Squarespace (bonus but not essential);
– Experience with social media content creation/coordination.
Please include your hourly rate in your application (we can only consider those applicants who include this information), and portfolio of design work (PDF portfolio, no word documents please).