Graphic Design / Full Time / Paid
Smart Money People are the UK’s leading financial services review & insight business. We are looking for a creative and ambitious Graphic Designer to join us to help with the next stage of our strategic growth plan. You will report to the Head of Marketing and be part of a small fast-paced team.
Responsible for all Smart Money People graphic design from creation to delivery, including but not limited to social media, website graphics, animations, online advertising, report design, webpage layouts and infographics.
• Creation of digital design graphics as per requirements and briefs from the team. Typically, these are needed for social, marketing and web content, product designs, presentations, events and much more
• Delivery of video content for awards presentations and digital activity
• Great understanding and active support in the continuous development of the brand guidelines and application of the brand guidelines in a variety of digital and physical environments, assets and projects
• Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are met, deadlines hit, and priorities are clear.
• Ensure the on-going evolution of the design outputs and brand to ensure SMP is seen as innovative and delivers the highest quality in our creative assets
The role will offer the right candidate the autonomy and independent thinking to put their creative stamp on a growing business.
We offer flexible working and the ability to work remotely, together with a competitive salary and benefits.
• Degree educated, or equivalent, with ideally 2 years solid track record in Graphic Design
• Excellent technical ability in the use of Adobe Creative Suites in particular In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ideally competent with Adobe After Effects
• Creative skills that deliver a wide range of impactful sophisticated, cutting-edge outputs to promote and reflect our growing brand
• Ideally good MS Office skills
• Excellent inter-personal communication skills at all levels
• Manage projects simultaneously, staying on-brief and on-brand
• Delivering to deadline with a high attention to detail
• Approachable and results-focused
• Written and oral English to mother-tongue standard
• Strong prioritizing skills
• Mature approach to work and resilient in dealing with challenging situations
• Hands on and entrepreneurial approach to working
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
We'd like to see a minimum of 4 projects in the PDF