Side Project Sessions
26 October 2019
Side Project Sessions was launched by Madeleine Dore, founder of Extraordinary Routines. The sessions provide a quiet space to work on your side projects and a great way to get accountability for your work.
Join Madeleine Dore in this three-hour work session where you’ll learn to celebrate the process as much as the outcome, the break as much as the flow, and the solitude as much as the connection.
- Prompt start time—there will be a short and sharp welcome speech with tips, inspiration and a rundown of how the sessions work
- To-do lists to help you plan, prioritise and beat overwhelm
- Distraction-free work sessions to help you start, finish or make way on your project or task
- All important breaks to rest, refresh and sustain your work
- The chance to meet and mingle with fellow attendees (without the pressure to share your work or any forced networking exercises)
- Bottomless coffee, tea and morning snacks to ensure you maintain your energy and focus
Saturday 26 October from 10:30am—2:00pm
49-51 Elizabeth Street, 6th Floor
Get your ticket for the event