Graphic Design Coordinator / Full Time / Paid
Brisbane Queensland AU
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Design Coordinator to join our supportive, creative and collaborative Marketing team!
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, the Graphic Design Coordinator will be responsible for the development of creative assets to support all business units within the company. You will create Internal and External elements based on the business briefs whilst adhering to the relevant brand guidelines and styles.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
– Manage the creative process for signage and communication design elements required across all business functions (EDM tiles, posters, signage / store renders, floor plans and other digital creative elements);
– Design of signage templates for all business functions;
– Coordinate business updates and email marketing, including design, copy, scheduling, testing, and database management;
– Monitor marketing industry news and conduct market research to identify trends;
– Creating property brochures, flyers, presentations, Centre plans, EDM’s and IM’s;
– Generating Expressions of Interest/proposals;
– Coordinating social media marketing for First Parking and – Retail Centres; and
– Managing the Google Business account.
To be successful in the role you will have:
– Tertiary qualifications in marketing, advertising, graphic design or a related field;
– Relevant experience in a similar role;
– Passion for the commercial property industry;
– Graphic design skills with experience in Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop and Canva;
– Must have strong organisational and time-management skills, as well as attention to detail;
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as copywriting and proofreading skills;
– Firm grasp on various digital marketing platforms, channels, and best practices;
– Strong analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports;
High level of creativity;
– Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
– Ability to work under pressure and receive open feedback.
Send: CV/Resume, Folio