If you’ve been thinking about learning to code and/or creating a website, this is the seminar for you. You’ll learn how websites are designed and built from scratch.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Where to get started.
- An overview of the creative process from design to execution.
- What software should you use?
- What are HTML and CSS?
- Marking up content with HTML.
- Styling text and more with CSS.
- Optimizing graphics for the web (as PNG, JPEG, or GIF).
- Proper ways to name your files.
- Proper file structure for your website.
After the seminar you’ll come out with a better sense of the big picture of how a website works and how you’d create it. And you’ll get written instructions so you can do your first project after class.
Wednesday 26 April 2017 6:00-8:00PM.