Design Intern / Internship
Sydney NSW AU
We are seeking Design Interns to work across our two centres with us over a three month period. These candidates should not only possess raw natural talent, but must also be ready to be challenged and are keen to apply what they have learned in a real working environment.
NUBO is an innovative educational play space that connects families through purposeful design and quality learning experiences.
Availability: Min 3 days /wk
Compensation: $20 /day to cover public transport and lunch
What you will learn
• You will have the opportunity to execute and assist on creative projects along side our marketing and design team, from project inception to completion.
• You will contribute on content planning and creation. From social media through to digital strategies.
• You will develop and polish you’re creative thinking of meaningful ideas to support early childhood and family bonding.
• Activities may include research and concept mock-ups, set-up of creative presentations and assisting with final artwork across print & digital.
• Suitable for final year Design students, with a strong professional drive and ability to handle constructive criticism.
• Keen interest in branding, print and digital design with experience in a range of software applications including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Inquisitive and has a great design eye for detail.
• Team player with a proactive attitude and great organisational skills.
IMPORTANT: Working with children check is essential
You will work along with the NUBO Marketing team and contribute in their planning & strategy sessions as well as assisting in various project developments. You will support the Graphic Designer with a range of print & digital projects including brand collateral and web graphics. You will also lead and be responsible of the execution and final hand-over of a project.
To apply please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly note in your heading ‘Design Intern’ with your portfolio and cover letter on why you are interested in this role.