Freelancer / Freelance / Paid
Beth Lawrance New York US
The Brand Creative department at Nickelodeon is looking for freelance designer/s.
Our department based in NYC executes branding, design and animation for the Nick brand as well as for all of our properties. We work in a wide range of styles so we are looking for a Graphic Designer generalist. Ideal candidates would be passionate about design, have a playful sensibility and love working with a great team of creatives.
• Art and Design Skills: Employing color-theory, drawing, and/or mixed media techniques to create exciting visual solutions in motion media.
• Typography Skills: Choosing, combining and setting type.
• Conceptual Skills: conception and ideation for a kid focused brand. Creating mood boards, style frames, and working with style guides.
• Have a good sense of composition
• Technical Expertise: Mastery of the Design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) that are necessary to produce and implement your design solutions.
• Knowledge of how designs translate to animation preferred
• Knowledge of After Effects & Cinema 4D a plus
• Illustration skills a plus