Melbourne VIC Australia
Leading Australian 100% natural sweetener brand Natvia is looking for an extraordinary graphic designer to join their team. Be part of creative global campaigns and let your creativity flow. Be part of an exciting entrepreneurial environment with no corporate BS.
Be part of a company that makes a difference in the world by promoting the sugar-free movement!
We are looking for a talented graphic designer who is creative, innovative and has a can do attitude. This role is about creating compelling visuals across digital and traditional channels for all our in-house brands. You will have a great eye for design for FMCG branded products and will be able to multitask projects.
The candidate must be an independent, self-motivated creative professional, capable of working on a diverse range of projects,ranging from packaging to social media viral campaigns!!!. This is an active hands-on role that will require a designer who can balance creativity with a commercial mindset to delivery great outcomes. The successful candidate will join us in our trendy office in Prahran on a part-time basis of 2 days per week. We are not a corporate BS workplace so if you want to be part of an entrepreneurial place where you can contribute with your skills and grow as a professional, then we’d like to hear from you!
Typical activities include:
• Create reactive social media visual content
• Support marketing campaigns with engaging infographics and visual content that can go viral
• Managing creative projects from beginning to end: from initial work meetings, design creation and customer liaison, to print production, product delivery, project coordination and archiving
• Working closely with the marketing and social media team to deliver clear outcomes.
• Dealing with and juggling tight deadlines
• Estimating the time required to perform the work and able to manage their own time.
• Using innovation within the constraints of cost and time
• Keeping abreast of new technologies, as well as staying aware of the latest innovations in the paper and print production industry, in order to provide the team with the best outcomes.
• Communicate and present their ideas and concepts clearly.
• Qualifications in graphic design and visual communications with at least 1 year experience in the industry
• A great eye for digital design
• Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
• Solid working knowledge of the print process—in packaging especially
• Social media knowledge are highly regarded
• Proficient with design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Familiar with HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Shopify)
• Knowledge of Email Marketing platforms and integrations
• Experience in using Wireframing and site mapping
• UX and UI development
• Web and Responsive design
• Video Editing and Photography
Apply/Respond by: 20/05/2017