Junior Visual Designer / Full Time / Paid
Melbourne Victoria AU
Mr Yum is one of Australia’s fastest growing startups. We are transforming hospitality with our digital menus, offering any combination of dine-in QR code table ordering, pickup or delivery.
We're on the hunt for a Junior Visual Designer, come work in our fun and fast-paced HQ office in Collingwood!
An exciting time to join the Mr Yum team, we’re growing fast and transforming an industry. We’re looking for a full time junior visual designer reporting into our Creative Director.
– Ability to design marketing material for print
– Creating print-ready artwork
– Ability to follow templates
– Ability to think out of the box to match a venue’s branding as close as possible without being given any brand assets (look up their website and social media channels, if any)
– Produce designs briefed by the marketing team for social media assets etc.
– Possibility to also work on animations and video editing with our vid guru, if you’re proficient with After Effects
– Other miscellaneous design tasks
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the skills below:
– Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat).
– Proficiency in creating print-ready finished art
– Ability to follow brand guidelines and existing templates
– Knowledge of creating artwork for digital and offset print process
– Positive attitude and can-do personality with a keen eye for detail
– A team-player work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
– UI/UX knowledge is a plus