Graphic Designer / Part Time / Paid
Gold Coast Queensland AU
Unique opportunity to let your creativity run wild in this hands-on role. You will be responsible the graphic design function across our multiple brands and venues, working under our talented Marketing Manager.
The Good Time Group, located in the heart of Broadbeach, comprising of our destination venue Miss Moneypenny’s, (sister venue of multi-award-winning bar and restaurant Miss Moneypenny’s Noosa), Fat Freddy’s, our high energy American style sports bar and diner, our VIP Luxury Gaming Lounge and an exclusive private function and dining room for up to 80 guests, the Rimini Room.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly creative and motivated graphic designer.
We are seeking someone who is willing to invest time to learn about our brands. Our venues differ not only in looks but also personality, requiring a difference creative approach to adequately reach our guests whilst remaining true to each individual venue.
In this permanent part-time role, flexible with hours and days for the right candidates, you will work directly with our experienced and talented Marketing Manager, to provide support to the entire Management Team.
Your key responsibility will include:
– Creating exciting and on brand content marketing our 5 diverse spaces;
– Working within often tight deadlines;
– Delivering content for our core digital and printed marketing activations;
– Creating a range of content from posters to menu design to marketing and event material and ad hoc internal communication documents
This role requires a highly diverse design skill set to further drive growth across our successful venues. It is a hands-on role with a team leader to support you achieve these tasks and explore your creativity delivering to a fast paced, growing hospitality group.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
– Extremely creative, with confidence turning a design brief into an on-brand piece
– Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple-priorities