Freelance Graphic Designer / Freelance / Paid
London Metropolitan Archives is recruiting a freelance graphic designer.
London Metropolitan Archives is recruiting a freelance graphic designer with proven experience of designing for an LGBTQ+ audience to refresh the visual identity of its LGBTQ+ programmes. We are looking for something striking and stylish that will work coherently across print, digital, and social media.
We expect this will project take 6 days and a fee of £1500 will be paid on completion.
Please submit an expression of interest including your CV and a portfolio to Tom.furber@Cityoflondon.gov.uk by 9:00 am 21st September. Pitches will then take place by invitation week beginning 28th September. The project is to be delivered by 22nd October.
Proven experience of designing for an LGBTQ+ audience and able to deliver the following elements:
• Logos for the different elements of the LGBTQ+ history programme
• A suite of publicity material for the 2020 History Conference that will then be used as a template for future conferences
• A suite of publicity material templates for our monthly events and workshops
• Editable templates for presentations
• InDesign files for use by our inhouse team