Freelance Designer / Freelance / Paid
London / Remote (UK) UK
⭐️ Junior designer needed for 2/3 days a week working on social assets and ads for sports events all over the UK.
At Let’s Do This we are on a mission to inspire, heighten and celebrate the moments that define mass participation experiences (think 5ks, 10ks, marathons, triathlons and cycling events).
We’re looking for a junior designer to do 2/3 days a week working on social assets and ads for sports events all over the UK. You’ll be working with our marketing team to help role out our exciting new rebrand!
Whilst this role will start as freelance/part-time this could become a full-time role moving forwards.
We are based in London (Holborn) you will be more than welcome to make yourself at home in the office. But we’re also open to this role being remote too, whatever works best for you!
– Create graphics for social media (Instagram Stories, Posts, Sponsored Ads – animation skills would be advantageous here)
– Follow brand guidelines and maintain brand consistency throughout your work – You’ll be helping roll out our exciting new rebrand.
– Join in with idea generation sessions with the marketing team – Be comfortable coming up with and sharing ideas.
– Be comfortable managing your time and meeting deadlines.
– Qualifications or studies relevant to design
– Proficient in Figma and ideally also Adobe Creative Suite
– Great organisation and communication skills
– Enjoy working in a fast paced team
– Bonus points for animation and editing experience (After Effects)
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
• Please include examples of work or a link to your portfolio as part of your application