Junior Digital Designer
The Junior Digital Designer is responsible for the creation of intuitive, frictionless and modern web/mobile interface design.
Our digital practice is growing in both size and influence. We believe in the power of the digital world to bring people together, to build brands, and to affect and change behaviours.
The Junior Digital Designer is responsible for the creation of intuitive, frictionless and modern web/mobile interface design. Their solutions will delight users and create engaging customer experiences. We’re looking for someone with an eye for design and a natural curiosity for all things digital. Willing to grow their skills through a great portfolio of blue chip clients.
– Be mentored by talented UX/UI designers and developers with the full support of producers and account service
– Able to take advantage of design principles, mobile first & responsive design in an agile environment
– The ability to thrive and collaborate in a team-oriented, challenging and fast-paced environment
– Understand User Interface and User Experience best practices
– Ensure that making whatever you work on better, is at the forefront of your work
– Know and understand your client, work within & help develop brand guidelines
– Keep on top of the digital industry, web standards and new technology
– Be a supporter, advisor and collaborator to the creative team’s ideation process
– Effectively interpret briefs across a wide variety of digital projects
– Work within deadlines and meet production and client services expectations
Related digital/design degree and preferably 1+ years in creative / digital agency
• You need to be creative, have a diverse portfolio and a real eye for bringing
integrated campaigns to life on the digital landscape
• Experience design of responsive websites, mobile/tablet applications, emails,
• Fast and fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate and other design or animation
tools (knowledge of Sketch a bonus!)
• Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Always curious, passionate and willing to learn new things!!
Apply/Respond by: 15/02/2018