Presentation & Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
new york New York US
As an Interior Design Presentation Graphic Designer, you will work in a team to support the Sales Division with design-oriented visual presentations for prospective projects. You should be an adept organizer with strong visual and graphic presentation skills and will assist in compiling and formatting.
•Conceptualize & create digital inspiration design boards for all client proposals. This includes interpretation of furniture layouts and style recognition. Adobe Proficiency required.
•Photo editing; color/tone adjustments, removing backgrounds, image building/collaging, etc.
•Specifications of contracting scopes including acquiring and organizing quotes for timely proposal submissions.
•Creation of key messaging for clients.
•Collect, organize, & maintain sales information.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, & Acrobat – on a MAC Platform; Illustrator and/or AutoCAD a plus
· Strong understanding of furniture layouts & space
· Honed eye for page composition. Experience in photography a plus.
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Ability to adapt to ambiguous and fluid situations in a challenging, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
· Motivated, dedicated, and reliable, with a commitment to achieving completion of tasks with a problem-solving “get it done” attitude
· Able to work within strict timelines and work overtime when needed
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate seamlessly with team members
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or creative studies
· 2+ Years at an Interior Design, Architecture, Fashion House or comparable firm required