Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
PORT HACKING NSW AU
We are seeking a talented, innovative designer to work with our growing team to create a series of web and digital assets.
Summary of Position
Inspiration Education is looking for a talented designer with a strong understanding of web development (wordpress) to join our passionate Edtech team who deliver online platforms and applications in the Education, Virtual Events and Corporate space.
Our office is in Southern Sydney (Caringbah) but we are open to flexibility in working remotely for part of the week.
The role will allow you to continue to develop your skills in designing new digital products and experiences; everything from designing user interfaces for complex web applications, CMS driven websites (WordPress), mobile apps and other digital products. We already have clients across universities, government and other industries with exciting opportunities to innovate within our vertical.
Our team has been rapidly expanding over the last few years. This position not only offers a tremendous opportunity to take the lead on new projects, but to work with our product team to create a world-class platform to truly change the way that students build knowledge, skills and confidence.
– Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Solid design experience with demonstrable creativity
– Experience with WordPress template design and development as well HTML5/CSS3/JS standalone pages
– Excellent understanding of contemporary UI/UX
– Experience developing responsive websites for mobile devices
– Ability to translate creative concepts and design templates into flexible templates
– Analytical skills as well as being in touch with the latest developments in search strategy and the latest trends in online behaviour
– Ability to work as part of a team and manage workflow under pressure
Please send across any design profiles (e.g. Behance or Dribbble) or websites that you have created.
Thanks for your time in applying!