Junior Graphic Designer - Product / Marketing / Part Time / Paid
Sydney NSW AU
Want to know more about fast growing tech startups and actually work in one? Honey is likely going to be one of the fastest growing around after having raised the biggest seed round in Australian startup history. We’re looking for a Graphic Design / Visual Design student to help us with exciting projects across product
– Understand Graphic Design and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
– Envision and visualise Honey’s brand expression across multiple touchpoints (e.g. web, social, print, physical environment) that are – compelling and easily rationalised.
– Create visual designs for social channels, moodboards, print collateral, and iconography.
– Collaborate closely with other designers & creatives, marketing and growth experts, and copywriters, to add a brand-focused lens to the entire process.
– Use your visuals skills to simplify and enhance storytelling and communication.
What you need
– Studying graphic design or visual design.
– Skills and experience in digital design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Suite
– Experience with Animations, 3D Design, and Motion Graphics.
– Experience with Photography, videography, or postproduction.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest. Do not attach resume / cover letter. Please keep your email short.
- Why you want to work in a startup
- Other startup things / side engineering projects you've done previously
- Your degree and marks so far
I look forward to reading your email.