Marketing & Communications Assistant / Full Time / Paid
Southbank Victoria AU
As Hayball continues to expand geographically and diversify its services, we are appointing strategic positions to advance future growth. This position will include varied marketing and communications duties, from assisting with bid documentation and proposals to creating award submissions.
• Supporting the bids team in assembling bid documents and proposals.
• Monitoring tender and competition websites.
• Assisting with graphic design and marketing collateral preparation.
• Prepare presentations for new business initiatives.
• Assist in producing impromptu brochures and design documents.
• Assist with maintaining the library of marketing collateral for the studio.
• Assist with maintaining the project and image database.
• Assist with other marcomms activities including social media content, awards submissions, maintaining databases for speaking engagements, media etc.
• A flair for graphic design and working knowledge (intermediate level) of Adobe CS.
• Qualification in graphic design, marketing, or relevant discipline.
• 1-3 years’ experience.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Efficient, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
• Previous experience preparing bids, tenders or with RFP writing is an advantage.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.