Workflow Coordinator / Presentation Specialist / Full Time / Paid
We’re a fast-growing B2B creative agency, delivering corporate printed & digital design solutions, seeking an experienced Workflow Coordinator / Presentation Specialist to join one of our on-site teams in the City. The role will be focused on workflow & supplemented with presentation production & artworking.
We’re a fast-growing B2B creative agency, delivering corporate printed and digital design solutions.
We’ve been in business and expanding since 2001. In that time, we’ve built an impressive client portfolio in the UK and across the globe, picking up some top-notch names in commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, advisory, healthcare, media and technology.
We work as small in-house agencies within our clients’ offices, or from our London and Bristol Studios. Our team of over 90 creative professionals readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on our creative skills to craft the best solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Workflow Coordinator / Presentation Specialist to join one of our on-site teams in the City. The role will be focused on workflow and supplemented with presentation production and artworking as and when required.
You will need to be super organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment. You will have gained some awareness of the design industry/creative/marketing field. You will need a good knowledge of corporate document production with excellent Microsoft Office skills (PPT and Word). Adobe CC knowledge would be beneficial, but not crucial.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be expected to:
– be the first point of contact for clients, taking calls and briefs
– interact effectively and positively in a fast-paced environment with all levels of staff, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
– support the onsite team with organising workflow and other admin-based tasks
– liaise with the extended Hamilton-Brown Studio as necessary to co-ordinate and schedule work
– evaluate and log project requirements, negotiate deadlines with clients and suppliers, identify issues and provide workable solutions, dealing with conflicting client requirements where necessary
– complete smaller design/presentation projects including amends and artworking on existing projects
– develop and maintain expertise in our workflow management systems, including, WorkBook and Trello
– develop strong and productive relationships with key clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
– You will be client focused, confident and approachable
– You will be flexible and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
– You will be super organised, detail oriented, able to multi-task and not be afraid of admin
– You will work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining integrity and accuracy
– You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Values & Ethos
*Create + Innovate
We’re passionate about everything we design and build and we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
*Trust + Respect
We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
*Collaborate + Deliver
We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and
achieve great results