Middleweight Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
An exciting opportunity to join an established, growing & creative design agency, delivering printed & digital solutions to an impressive portfolio of major UK & Global clients, covering a diverse range of sectors including media, technology, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health & advisory.
We are offering a unique and exciting opportunity to join an established, growing and creative design agency based in the thriving area of Farringdon EC1, delivering both printed and digital solutions to an impressive portfolio of major UK and Global clients, covering a diverse range of sectors including media, technology, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health and advisory.
You will be joining a fast-paced, highly-skilled team of over 70 creative professionals, who readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies. Who are passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends and dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of creative solutions and customer service. You must be proactive in challenging a brief, full of ideas and solutions with a focus on client satisfaction.
The role offers the opportunity to work from our main studio and on client site with our in-house specialist teams based throughout central London (all within Zone 1). Each provides a variety of daily challenges to push your creative instincts and talent.
• Develop bespoke creative concepts across a range of industries and develop them for both screen and print, understanding the technical requirements of each
• Adapt to various visual identity systems whilst working across multiple client brands
• Take briefs from Account Managers and/or clients, managing the design process from start to finish
• Build solid relationships with clients, based on excellent client service
• Have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in challenging content and designing info-graphics
• Become an active member of our studio team and work collaboratively across projects
• Mentor junior team members so they can benefit from your skills and experience
What we are looking for:
• A creative thinker with good design instincts and experience of creating and rolling out design at a mid-weight level
• Experience of working in a professional studio environment helping brands engage with their target audiences
• A can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Flexibility to work from both the main studio and onsite at a clients’ offices to support the onsite teams
• The ability to be self-sufficient, working directly with our clients, developing relationships with them to solve complex design challenges and helping our clients create the best solution for their needs
• Experience of delivering projects within tight timescales
• Experience in designing across both print and digital media
• The ability to bring content to life, from concept to delivery across financial reports and marketing collateral, high-budget pitches and proposals and larger campaign projects
• An appreciation of brand guidelines and understanding of when they can be challenged and developed
• An ability to balance and adapt your bright ideas with the changing scope and timescales of a project
• An excellent understanding of the print process and confidence in liaising directly with printers
Please include your salary expectations.