Middleweight Creative Artworker / Full Time / Paid
We’re a fast-growing B2B creative agency, delivering corporate printed and digital design solutions, seeking an experienced Creative Artworker who will be passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends & dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of creative solutions & customer service.
We are offering a unique and exciting opportunity to an experienced Creative Artworker to join an established, growing and creative design agency based in the thriving area of Farringdon EC1.
You will be joining a fast-paced, highly-skilled team of over 90 creative professionals, who readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies. Who are passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends and dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of creative solutions and customer service. You must be proactive in challenging a brief, full of ideas and solutions with a focus on client satisfaction.
The role offers the opportunity to work from our main studio and on client site with our in-house specialist teams based throughout central London (all within Zone 1). Each provides a variety of daily challenges to push your creative instincts and talent.
• Creatively artwork engaging (primarily print-based) documents to our client’s brand guidelines across Adobe CS platforms, and also MS office when the project requires
• Designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables,
• Take complex briefs from clients & the Design Team Managers and manage the production process from start to finish
• Adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
• Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent client service
• Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
• Have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
• Be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs to exceed client expectations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience and strong technical abilities in working with templates and stylesheets across InDesign and PPT
• Experience of working in a professional studio environment helping brands engage with their target audiences
• An appreciation of brand guidelines and understanding of when they can be challenged and developed
• A passion for attention to detail and accuracy – proof reading skills would be a benefit
• Experience of delivering projects within tight timescales
• A can-do attitude with excellent communication skills
• A willingness to develop skills and build on your existing experience
• Confidence in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations
• Flexibility to work from both the main studio and onsite at a clients’ offices to support the onsite teams
• The ability to be self-sufficient, working directly with our clients, developing relationships with them to solve complex design challenges and helping our clients create the best solution for their needs
OUR VALUES AND ETHOS
Create + Innovate
We’re passionate about everything we design and build and we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust + Respect
We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate + Deliver
We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please include your desired salary expectation.