Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
CBD New South Wales AU
We're looking to expand our design team and ramping up the coming year to be one of the best. We are on the lookout graphic designers who are tech-keen, self-motivated and ready to shake things up.
Freelancer Limited, the ASX-listed company that owns Freelancer.com and Escrow.com, is hiring. Ten-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace, which connects millions of employers to freelancers across the globe. Escrow.com is a global fintech industry leader in secure online payments, having handled over US$3.5 billion in transactions buying and selling boats, cars, airplanes, jewellery, fine art, and even trips to the planned Aurora space station in 2021!
We’re looking to expand our design team and ramping up the coming year to be one of the best. We are on the lookout graphic designers who are tech-keen, self-motivated and ready to shake things up. In general, you love using webapps, are always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in UX/UI design trends and love to get your hands down and dirty. Our products are in need of some love… and we need your help to do it!
Designing at Freelancer.com means being apart of something larger. Youʼll get:
• Instant feedback from our millions of users on your designs with the killer metrics on how they are performing from our world-class data science team.
• Ownership in creating the look and feel of products within a (half) billion dollar tech company.
• Amazing peers to work with. You will always learn and grow with some of the greatest minds in the tech space.
• A chance to be apart of Australiaʼs next greatest tech story. We design and build products because they are great for our users and reinvest our profits into our marketplace.
The type of designer weʼre looking for:
• You have a love for all things visual. As part of your mix, you love UI/ UX and motion design.
• You love to collaborate and communicate. You are not afraid to put your ideas forward, but also respect others when the time comes.
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a global company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are striving to shape the future of work, so help us scale to 100+ million users, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech – fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens (yes, free food!), social events, hackathons, and more!
For more information see www.freelancer.com/careers
Attention to detail; master of typography, color theory and layout
Creative problem solving skills and conceptual thinker
Ability to work both within existing brand guidelines and on the development of new brands
Understanding of information architecture, responsive web, native mobile design
Knowledge of web technologies/html/css (you do not need to be a developer though but need to understand how things will be built!)
Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Suite, Figma, Invision, Principle and similar tools
Positive attitude, team player, and proactive contributor
Excellent oral and written communication skills
A track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions