Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Newtown NSW AU
As a Graphic Designer within our Agency, you will be responsible for the creation and final artwork of campaign materials across print and digital channels. You will work with the account management team, copywriters and various clients to generate design that meets campaign objectives.
• Support the team with creative solutions in the development and implementation of various fundraising campaigns.
• Work with account management team, copywriters and clients to deliver design related materials including concepts and final art work across multiple channels.
• Produce accurate print artwork in multiple formats.
• Maintain visual brand identity across channels and platforms in line with client guidelines.
• Make corrections and amendments as required within key deadline dates.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders on integrated campaigns and take the lead on design related aspects.
• Work with printers and production houses to ensure artwork is produced accurately.
• Be responsible for continuous learning and development whilst contributing to a vibrant workforce.
• Using your knowledge and skills to develop clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
• Ensure that your own and the agency’s activities support agency guiding principles.
• Develop and review systems and processes and seek approval from directors.
• Initiate and be actively involved in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Participate in meetings, workshops and strategic sessions when required.
• Seek learning opportunities to develop and maintain own professional development.
• 1 to 3 years + experience in graphic design practices – essential
• High-level competence in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Previous experience working on campaigns with Not-For-Profits – highly regarded
• Previous experience in a graphic design role within an agency environment – highly regarded
• Results driven with a focus on attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects whilst delivering on key deadlines
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
• Strong communications skills with proven experience dealing with clients
• Tertiary qualified in design or equivalent
• Experience in planning and execution of best practice direct marketing – desirable
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a number of projects simultaneously according to timelines within budget constraints
• Skills in software relevant to the area of practise.
Preferable if living in Sydney or Adelaide where both our offices are located.